Sunday, February 19, 2006

growin pains...

Greetings :)
I start uni tomorrow!! Yaaay!!! I will finally have begun a new phase of my life this time tomorrow. This week brings many exciting developments - i also move house on Saturday to the North Shore - across a bridge with lovely views - which i will cross daily to go to uni and football training. I'm also quite excited about going to uni because it means i'll be out of the house more, which means, hopefully, less friction and heated exchanges, and less treading on each others' toes.
This week has been... trying in certain ways. Can't really find a good word to bring it all together, but indeed, there have been some trying moments, especially at home. I went for 2 uni orientations, one of which was informative, the other was an absolute waste of time. Nuff said. I refuse to get pissed off talking about it again, but if you ask me about it when i get back to singapore, i'd bet my bottom that i'll still remember it with a vengeance.
After events that happened this week, i'm considering moving church just to ease the complicated relationship between my dad and i - it's hard enough working things out in a father/son relationship at this time, let alone a pastor-father-son one... so do pray with me as i contemplate what is best for my godliness.
I should be off now, school tomorrow!! Wahey!
Miss you all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home