Wednesday, September 26, 2007

blog it!

Wow, it has certainly been awhile since I last blogged! At least 2 months. Thank you to people who have been willing me to put some of my thoughts out in cyberspace. It’s good to be blogging again. I have inherited an underutilized laptop, and it will now be more convenient to gather un-organised thoughts. Perhaps I might even blog regularly now! The possibilities are endless.

Well! What’s been happening in my life since July?? Lots, really is the answer! What can I say? God is my only constant, my hope and anchor and my magnetic North. Life is often confusing, difficult, painful and frustrating – but I’m constantly reminded that my hope is not in this world and what it offers.

This semester – the 2nd in my 2nd year at uni – has been crazy. Initially, I thought that I might have more time and energy for myself, for people and for ministry. I was wrong – I’ve been swept away by a wave of relentless activity. I feel like I’ve been on the go since June – nearly 4 months – with no reprieve. I can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to the conclusion of this semester – in the middle of November. It honestly can’t come soon enough. Please pray for me – at times I feel frustrated and even bitter about having little time to do the things I want to do. My uni work has suffered amidst an expectation (often within myself) to be ‘everything to everyone’. I might take a weekend off for a drive with friends in a coupla weeks so that will be sweeeeeetttt……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home