Friday, July 06, 2007

Treasure of Jesus (Steven Curtis Chapman)

What can I do?
How can I live?
To show my world
The treasure of Jesus.
What will it take?
What could I give?
So they can know
The treasure He is.
And if I can sing,
Let my songs be
Full of His glory;
If I can speak,
Let my words be
Full of His grace;
If I should live or die,
Let me be found
Pursuing this prize:
The One that alone satisfies,
The treasure of Jesus.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! Just thought I'd let you know: that clubs day today WENT OFF!!! It could have not gone any better. It was a beautiful day, we had lollies and games on our stall which enticed more people over to us than any other stall! We had heaps of interest and many people put their names down on the contact list. Praise God! And see you soon :)

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home